Monday, May 5, 2008

Blocked

Ok friends, it's been too long since I've blogged. I'm feeling down-trodden and uninspired. I planned to offer you something tonight, but after writing for a while I realized my particular combination of words really sucked ball :) and I backspaced them all into oblivion, as I have done many times before. So here's the deal. I come to you tonight asking for help. I am but a pathetic blogger in need of a muse. If you are up to the challenge, sweet rewards await you...virtual hugs and emoticons of adoration. Leave a comment if you have an idea for a topic. Things I do not want to write about include (but are not limited to) my birthday (it was lovely, I just think it's annoying to carry on about your birthday when you're an old dame like me), work, boyfriend envy, driving anxiety, Darfur, errant strands of old-lady chin-hair, and the Jonas Brothers. I'm not promising to take your ideas, but I do promise to be back tomorrow night with something. Good night, and I'll be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write about how hot you are for Coldplay. Or about your new iTouch. I was actually going to write a spoof on the iTouch called the iNeedtobetouched. It was going to be about the newest line of Macs, all of which can touch you in special ways. But I couldn't give it legs. Maybe you can...

    ReplyDelete